Forms & Petitions
Below is a list of frequently used forms at the Johns Hopkins School of Education’s Registrar’s Office.
You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some files. Please complete and save the necessary form, and then follow the steps below.
- If the form can be submitted in SEAM, the SEAM link will be provided in the submission instructions on the form.
- Navigate to the SEAM website and log in with your JHED ID or as a guest.
- Click “Records and Registration.”
- Select the topic that best fits your situation.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Request Support.”
- Please type a description of what we can help you with. Make sure to attach your form and any supporting documents that are required, and then select “Submit.”
- Registration Form
- Add/Drop Form
- Transcript Request Form*
- Change of Information Form
- Course Grade Appeal Form
- General Petition Form
- Leave of Absence Request Form
- Approval for Reinstatement Following a Leave of Absence Form
- Withdrawal from a Program Form
- Request for Verification Services Form
*Only electronic transcripts can be issued at this time. Please see our Transcripts & Records page for more information.
Approval for Reinstatement Following a Leave of Absence Form
Withdrawal from a Program Form
Request for Verification Services Form