Below is a list of frequently used forms at the Johns Hopkins School of Education’s Registrar’s Office.
Please complete and save the necessary form, and then follow the steps below.
- If the form can be submitted through Student Enrollment and Account Management (SEAM), the SEAM link will be provided in the submission instructions on the form.
- Navigate to the SEAM website and log in with your JHED ID or as a guest.
- Click “Records and Registration.”
- Select the topic that best fits your situation.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Request Support.”
- Please type a description of what we can help you with. Make sure to attach your form and any supporting documents that are required and then select “Submit.”