The Registrar’s Office at Johns Hopkins University provides services and resources related to academic records, policies, graduation, enrollment, and registration.
- If you need assistance with your educational expenses, we encourage you to request support through SEAM’s online form.
- Requests for assistance with registration processes, including add, drop, and withdrawal should be directed to SEAM’s online form.
- Access verification certificates and grade reports at any time through SIS self-service.
- Requests for official transcripts should be submitted online through National Student Clearinghouse.
- If you are requesting a transcript for a third-party agency that requires a hard copy official transcript, please submit a help case using SEAM’s online form and include/attach a Transcript Request Form along with a copy of your photo ID. In your case description, please state that you need a paper copy mailed because the recipient will not accept an electronic official transcript. Once these items are received, your request will be processed and the transcript will be mailed within five business days.
NEW: Virtual Support
SEAM is excited to announce a new virtual support model. Drop-in Zoom hours are now available for support with weekly billing, registration, and financial aid inquiries. Students can connect with a SEAM member virtually on Zoom via the SEAM website.
Drop-In Zoom Services Virtual Appointments In-Person Services
Tuesday, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Friday, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Contact the Office of the Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Johns Hopkins University
School of Education
2800 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
The Office of Student Enrollment and Account Management (SEAM) works cross-functionally to provide support with financial aid, students accounts, and registration.
You’re encouraged to register for courses as early as possible.
Only electronic transcripts can be issued at this time.