Financial Aid Forms
Forms for 2019-2020
Depending on your situation, you may need to submit additional information to the Financial Aid Office. Because each student’s situation is different, we do not know in advance exactly which documents are needed from each person. A notification will be sent to your JHU email account if you need to submit additional information. You can also track the progress of your file using your Student Self Service account.
Attention: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view the following forms. The academic year for the School of Education begins in the summer and ends with the May mini-session of the spring semester.
- UEH Verification Form 2019-20
- TEACH Grant Application Form 2019-20
- Household Verification Form 2019-20
- Tax Filer Verification of Income Form 2019-20
- Non-Tax Filer Verification of Income Form 2019-20
- Verification of Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form (In Person) 2019-20
- Verification of Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form (Notarized) 2019-20
- Dislocated Workers Verification Form 2019-20
Financial Aid Office
6740 Alexander Bell Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
M to F | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.