Forms for 2021-2022
Depending on your situation, you may need to submit additional information to the Financial Aid Office. Because each student’s situation is different, we do not know in advance exactly which documents are needed from each person. A notification will be sent to your JHU email account if you need to submit additional information.
You can track the progress of your financial aid application and submit documents online using your Student Self Service account and selecting Financial Aid.
Attention: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view the following forms. The academic year for the School of Education begins in the summer and ends with the May mini-session of the spring semester.
- Loan Action Form
Loan Action Form: Instructions
- Documents Submission – To upload documents online
Document Submission: Instructions
- Budget Adjustment Form – Instructions
- UEH Verification Form 2021-22
- TEACH Grant Application Form 2021-22
- Household Verification Form 2021-22
- Tax Filer Verification of Income Form 2021-22
- Non-Tax Filer Verification of Income Form 2021-22
- Verification of Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form (Notarized) 2021-22
Students selected for verification must complete the verification process in order for their federal student aid to disburse. Students can track the completion of verification documents on the “To Do List” tab on Net Partner in SIS.
Financial Aid Office
Johns Hopkins University
School of Education, Education Building
2800 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
M to F | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Request support through
SEAM’s online form