Enroll in online Johns Hopkins School of Education programs from anywhere in the world…
The following SOE programs are offered in a fully online format. Click the program title for more information about the degree, certificate or non-degree program being offered.
- Master of Education in the Health Professions (MEHP)
- Master of Science in Education with a concentration in Educational Studies collaboration programs with:
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education with a concentration in Digital Age Learning and Educational Technology
- Master of Science in Gifted Education
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Gifted Education
- Evidence-Based Teaching in the Health Professions
- Leadership in Technology Integration
- Mathematics Instructional Leader (PreK-6)
- Mind, Brain, and Teaching
- School Administration and Supervision
- STEM Instructional Leader (PreK-6)
- Education of Students with Autism and Other Pervasive Developmental Disorders
Professional Development (Non-Degree)
The School of Education also offers a wide range of standalone online courses, some of which (though not all) may be taken by non-degree students who are seeking to take academic credit-bearing courses for professional development purposes. For more information on how to enroll as a non-degree student, please see the school’s admission policy for Graduate Special Students (Non-Degree). To search SOE’s course offerings, please visit https://sis.jhu.edu/sswf/.
State-specific Information for Online Students
Students should be aware of additional state-specific information for online programs.