Many central activities for SOE students, such as registration and financial aid requests, are done online. It is important that new students quickly set up their JHED ID for access to both email and the SIS registration system, as well as access to the Johns Hopkins University portal system at my.jhu.edu.
It is very simple to access the various computing services we have in place for you here at the SOE once this is accomplished. We ask that students set up their email/JHED ID and password first, following the link below. Once that is active, please browse the various other computing services available to you through the links below.
- MyJohnsHopkins Portal – my.jhu.edu
- SIS – Integrated Student Information System
- JShare – University File Sharing and Management
- Discounts on Computers – Johns Hopkins Technology Store
- Discounts on Software – Software Procurement and Renewal System
- http://it.johnshopkins.edu/ – University IT central
- Remote access to JHU Library Resources
Students can use JShare to set up a static HTML personal website. Please visit the IT site for more information.
If you are a member of a recognized, JHU-affiliated organization, you may be eligible to have a website hosted by the university. Visit http://it.johnshopkins.edu/ for more information.
Please contact the IT help desk at (410) 516-HELP (4357) if you need assistance with any computing issues. You may also visit the http://www.it.johnshopkins.edu/help/ for assistance.