J-Card Services

Your J-Card is your official university identification card.

It serves as your student ID card, your library card, and an access card to buildings at the Homewood campus. It will also allow you to receive student discounts at retail establishments. Plus, funds can be added to the card to use printers on campus.

To request a J-Card, please submit an online request form. If you have any questions, email [email protected] or call 410-516-5121. Students may also go to any SOE building to complete the J-Card request form.

To replace a lost or stolen J-Card, please complete the appropriate form (available at all centers) and return it to any center/campus reception area with $20.

Please visit the J-Card Office online for more information.