JHU Tuition Remission Benefits
Students who are Johns Hopkins employees participating in the tuition remission benefit plan, please note the following:
- Tuition remission covers tuition costs only. Fees are not covered.
- Students must submit a completed tuition remission application form for each course to the Office of Student Accounts.
- The application(s) can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the remission does not cover the entire cost of tuition, the student is required to pay the remaining balance at the time of registration.
- Students can select the monthly payment plan to pay for tuition not covered by the tuition remission benefit or choose to be electronically billed.
For additional questions about tuition remission, contact the Office of Student Accounts at 410-516-9722 or email email@example.com.