If an employer is paying for all or part of a student’s tuition, please note the following:
- Students must submit a purchase order or contract from their employer authorizing Johns Hopkins University to bill their employer directly for tuition and any associated fees.
- If the contract does not cover the entire cost of tuition and fees, the student is required to pay the remaining balance.
- Students can choose to receive an electronic bill or enroll in the monthly payment plan to cover any additional costs for tuition and associated fees.
- A faxed copy of the student’s employer contract is acceptable. (Fax to 410-516-9721)
- If a student’s employer pays the student directly for tuition expenses, that student is required to pay tuition and fees directly to the School of Education and seek reimbursement from his/her employer. (Students can enroll in the monthly payment plan or choose to be electronically billed.)