New Horizons for Learning
Welcome to New Horizons for Learning (NHFL), a leading web resource for identifying and communicating successful strategies for educational practice.
New Horizons for Learning provides a forum where educators and researchers develop research questions, conduct research in classrooms, and drive innovation in education. It’s a virtual round-table, where interdisciplinary professionals with a common interest in learning form partnerships that seek to further educational research, policy, and practice.
Contact New Horizons at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPLORE JOURNALS AND SUBJECT AREAS
Browse past issues of our journal, and explore subject matter addressed in NHFL’s work.
- Neurosciences includes information about the development and function of the human brain applied to learning
- Teaching and Learning Strategies offers a synthesis of the most effective ways to facilitate and enhance teaching and learning
- Perspectives on the Future includes illuminating insights from futurists, researchers and teachers on the best practices for preparing our children and students for tomorrow
- Special Needs/Inclusion is a comprehensive collection of information and resources for parents, teachers, and students
- Lifelong Learning is about continuous education in childhood and parenting, adolescence, college, adulthood, the workplace, and the senior years
- Student Voices offers students’ views about learning and ways to help them use their voices constructively and effectively
- Educational Technology Resources Database
ABOUT NEW HORIZONS FOR LEARNING
Learn more about NHFL, including our mission and vision, generative process, history, founder, and keys to success.