Master of Science in Education- International Teaching and Global Leadership Virtual Webinar
On Wednesday, December 2, join us online at 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m EST for virtual webinar.
Master of Science in Education- International Teaching and Global Leadership
The Master of Science in Education — International Teaching and Global Learning Cohort (ITGL) prepares international educators to become innovative education leaders, with the knowledge and skills to transform schools, systems, and other fast-changing learning environments around the world. The 33-credit cohort, which includes both core and focus area courses, provides our candidates with the opportunity to build a solid foundation of theory and practice through three semesters of coursework and continuous practical experiences. With exposure to a variety of educational experiences, candidates gain a comprehensive understanding of the different educational models employed in their focus area. This degree prepares candidates to apply their expertise effectively in their home countries.
Leadership in Early Childhood Education
Young children learn best through structured, engaged play. Our Early Childhood course of study focuses on implementing evidence-based practices that bring together the latest research in neuroscience and child development to support young students.
- Eligible candidates should be an experienced teacher or have early childhood educational experience.
- ITGL graduates will be able to serve as a leader in the field of early childhood education.
Digital Age Teaching and Learning Technology
Leadership in Educational Technology
Integrating technology into the classroom is the most highly demanded skill in education today. This course of study focuses on Johns Hopkins expertise in creating leading-edge online tools and implementing new methods to manage educational data.
- Eligible candidates should have educational technology experience.
- ITGL graduates will be able to serve as a leader in the field of educational technology.
Creative and Innovative Education
Leadership in Developing Future Talent
When promising learners are not engaged and challenged, a whole nation can lose tremendous potential. This course of study focuses on developing effective programs and instruction for creative and innovative learners—and imbuing those learning skills in all students.
- Eligible candidates should have educational experience and a vision for creating innovative opportunities for all learners.
- ITGL graduates will be able to serve as a leader in the creation and development of innovative educational opportunities.
Entrepreneur in Education
Leadership in Entrepreneurial Education
Promoting innovation in the paradigms, strategies, values and culture in school systems, social entrepreneurial ventures, and education companies is critical in today’s educational landscape. This course of study focuses on preparing international entrepreneurs to be creative and innovative, with the knowledge and skills to become successful leaders in entrepreneurial education around the world.
- Eligible candidates should have educational experience and a desire to be creative and innovative in entrepreneurial education around the world.
- ITGL graduates will be able to build new venture opportunities in varied educational organizations.