Who We Are
We are practitioners like you. We are former directors and owners, providers and teachers, parents and caregivers, researchers and policy-makers. We believe in the power of early learning and fundamentally know we can accomplish more working together than alone.
We work collaboratively to achieve:
- Access to quality care and education for people of all ages
- Holistic approaches to child wellness, development, and learning
- Nurtured and thriving families
- Lifelong education, from early childhood to adulthood
- Improved public policy initiatives
- Professional care for people of all ages
- Equity of practice and resources in care and learning environments
- Safe and healthy families, schools, and communities through integrated resources and support
IDEALS Institute comprises 9 focus teams with expertise in:
- Early Childhood Policy & Systems;
- Workforce Development;
- Quality Rating and Improvement;
- Development and Learning;
- Technology Development & Operation;
- Marketing & Communication;
- Strategic Partnerships;
- and Business Operations.
We apply these disciplines in partnerships with governmental, non-profit, business, and consumer entities to achieve positive system and service outcomes across the education, health, and human services sectors.