The IDEALS Institute produces a variety of publications reflecting our core values: Innovation in Development, Engagement, and Learning Systems. Most of these publications are freely available on our website.
- Defeat or Determination: Families Are Key to Child Resiliency By Beth Boyle, Ed.D., March 1, 2021
- Building Resiliency Together for Families and Caregivers By Sara Egorin-Hooper, M.Ed., LMT, December 11, 2020
- Building Community in Online Learning Environments By Andrea Harkins Parrish, Ed. D., November 4, 2020
- The Initial Impact of COVID-19 on Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Their Families By Andrea Harkins-Brown, Ed. D., Jennifer Kouo, Ph. D., and Neha Bharadwaj
- A National Scan of QRIS: Goals, Quality Assurance and Monitoring, Quality Standards, and Financial Incentives in 2019 By Hur, E., Jeon, L., Guttman, A., Ardeleanu, K., Gaertner, G., Satchell, T., Swanson, C., Ott, S., & Mull, L.
- Voices from the field: Perceptions of Maryland Early Childhood and School-age Educators and Research to Action By Lieny Jeon, Tonya W. Satchell, and Christopher R. Swanson.
- Contemporary Perspectives on Research on Child Care in Early Childhood Education, Part II Early Childhood Professionals’ Psychological Well-Being By Lieny Jeon, Eun Hye Hur, Katherine Ardeleanu, Tonya W. Satchell, and Christopher R. Swanson.
- Defeat or Determination: Families Are Key to Child Resiliency, IDEALS Insights on Teaching and Learning By Beth Boyle, Ed.D.
- Building Resiliency Together for Families and Caregivers, IDEALS Insights on Teaching and Learning By Sara Egorin-Hooper, M.Ed., LMT
- Building Community in Online Learning Environments, IDEALS Insights on Teaching and Learning By Andrea Harkins Parrish, Ed. D.
- Maryland EXCELS Validation Study By IDEALS Institute
- What Every Parent Needs to Know About the Achievement Gap, By Tonya Satchell, IDEALS Institute
- Dual perspectives on learning analytics in higher education, By Andrea Parrish, Ed.D., IDEALS Institute
- 10 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Book for Your Preschooler, By Tonya Satchell, IDEALS Institute
- Families and Children “Lunch and Learn” Together, By Melissa Carey, IDEALS Institute
- I Did Nothing Today, By Theresa Lutz, IDEALS Institute
The success of our mission depends on the participation from people like you.
Click here to find out how you can get involved and support our mission.