No matter how specialized your field, there are always opportunities for learning. Working alone, it can be challenging to find innovative and imaginative solutions to difficult problems or meet new or changing expectations and needs of your audiences. By working together, sharing experience and knowledge and using our combined resources, we can produce superior outcomes not likely when going it alone.
Here are some samples of our innovative work.
IDEALS Registry 360
- IDEALS Registry 360 empowers early childhood educators to advance their professional growth with support from their mentors and employers.
- Data is aggregated from their own experience, educational institutions, third-party trainings, and learning platforms while identifying needs from employers and the state.
- IDEALS Registry 360 provides the core data elements for early childhood suggested by the National Registry Alliance as well as the framework based on school-age registries, which can be customized and integrated to meet each customer’s needs.
- IDEALS Registry 360 Siloed VS. Holistic Model of Integrated Early Childhood Systems PDF
- IDEALS Registry 360 Overview PDF
- IDEALS Registry 360 Key Benefits PDF
- To learn more about IDEALS Registry 360, contact us at WorkforceRegistry@jhu.edu.
TNPal Workforce Registry
- Integrated using the IDEALS Integrator that spans across two Universities, Tennessee Department of Human Services, and ProSolutions Training
- To learn more about TNPal Workforce Registry, contact us at email@example.com.
- Process for educational care programs serving children from birth to kindergarten age to commit to and demonstrate achievement of established child-care standards
- To learn more about Maryland Accreditation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alaska Workforce Compensation Study
- Multiphase analysis of factors leading to greater professionalization among Alaska’s early learning provider community
- Study of how compensation strategies affect recruiting and retaining providers and educators in Alaska
- To learn more about Alaska Workforce Compensation Study, contact us at email@example.com.
- Collaborative effort between states and local agencies to promote effective public policy initiatives, primarily QRIS
- Knowledge-sharing and collective problem-solving community to encourage improved outcomes at lower costs
- Partnership between IDEALS and the Johns Hopkins Center for Safe and Healthy Schools
- Designed to promote stronger school communities and school functioning that holistically improves safety
- Training tool designed to help prevent suspensions and expulsions
- Offers professionals and families strategies for behavioral intervention
- To learn more about BELIEVE, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Curricular model that infuses social-emotional learning into all aspects of child development
- Geared toward STEM-based disciplines in which social-emotional skills are often not emphasized
- To learn more about STEMS, contact us at email@example.com.
TC2: Transformational Learning for Early-Ed Workforce
- Personalized learning approach for early education professionals
- Designed to help educators develop the knowledge and skills they need to grow professionally and earn higher compensation
- To learn more about TC2: Transformational Learning for Early-Ed Workforce, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delaware Capital District Special Education Transformation Project
- Multi year effort to promote greater inclusive opportunities for students receiving special education services
- Implementing a person-centered planning approach that emphasizes individual’s strengths and goals
- Focused on changing attitudes and equipping all with skills necessary for success
- To learn more about Delaware Capital District Special Education Transformation Project, contact us at email@example.com.