Innovation has always been a key component in our approach, giving us a competitive edge in our ever-expanding programs. With creative thinking and inventive techniques, we solve problems strategically and efficiently. Here are some samples of our innovative work.
- Promotes quality care through a robust ratings system that helps Maryland families make informed choices about child care and prekindergarten
- Offers programs and providers multipoint guidance on improving the quality of their care
- Online observational data collection system that integrates any observational form
- Schedules and tracks assessment visits
- Randomizes classrooms or programs for observation
- Data reporting and export for research analysis
- To learn more about EDCeRT, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EC Workforce Registry
- Designed to track employment status of eligible child-care providers
- Connects workers with employers seeking to improve their program’s quality
- To learn more about EC Workforce Registry, contact us at email@example.com.