The IDEALS Institute collaborates with our partners in meeting their goals and achieving real results. We focus on the integration and development of the right solutions, designing their websites to complement their brand, and elevating their online visibility via search engine optimization.
- Developed as a national model for connecting care and education providers, families, communities, state agencies, researchers, and advocates
- Designed to create partnerships, foster communication, and develop best practices
- Provides targeted information at the specific state level
- National online hub designed to ensure all children have equal access and opportunity to nurture their gifts and talents
- Aims to remove barriers in identifying and accelerating gifted learners through resources and strategies
- Consumer education portal required by the federal Child Care Development Fund Block Grant
- Built on behalf of the Maryland State Department of Education to ensure families have quick access to information on critical services and supports for their child