- This event has passed.
The Everyone Graduates Center at Johns Hopkins University and Education Northwest for the first national dissemination conference of the Pathways to Adult Success (PAS) initiative. At the conference, you will learn from experienced practitioners about
- extending Early Warning Systems to promote college and career success for all
- providing better guidance and navigation supports to all students
- creating effective collaborations between K12 and institutions of higher education to increase youth success
- data systems that monitor progress and provide feedback in “real time” across educational institutions
- fitting these components together to build a Pathway to Adult Success continuum in your community, district, or state
One hundred fifty practitioners, researchers, and policy advocates from more than 27 states, under the guidance of Dr. Robert Balfanz and Joanna H. Fox, spent three years developing the Pathways to Adult Success (PAS) vision and framework.
For additional details, including updated agendas, conference materials, etc., please visit www.pathwaystoadultsuccess.org.