Below is a list of external aid opportunities, organized by the month of their application deadline. Dates and information are subject to change.
- American Educational Research Association (AERA)/Office of Educational Research and Improvement: Dissertation and Research Grants
- Association for Institutional Research in Postsecondary Educational Institutions
- Josephine De Kármán Fellowship
- Kosciusko Foundation, Inc.
- Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund for Women from Developing Countries
- P.E.O. (Philanthropic Educational Organization)
- Point Foundation
- Harry Frank Guggenheim: Doctoral Dissertation Fellowships
- Jewish Community Centers Association: Scholarship Program
- Roothbert Fund, Inc.
- Society for Psychological Study of Social Issues (SPSSI): Otto Klineberg Intercultural & International Relations Award
- Women of the Evangelical Church in America
- American Statistical Association: Gertrude Cox Scholarship
- Teaching Fellows for Maryland Scholarship: The Teaching Fellows of Maryland Scholarship is awarded to students who pledge to work as public school or public pre-K teachers in Maryland upon completion of their studies at schools that have at least 50% of the students eligible for free or reduced-price meals (FRPM).
- American Foundation for the Blind: Scholarship
- Armenian International Women’s Association
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) National Society
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority: Mary Murphy Graduate Scholarship
MULTIPLE, ROLLING, or VARIED DEADLINES
- American Psychological Association: Fellowship
- Americorps: Education Award
- Blinded Veterans Association: Kathern F. Gruber Scholarship
- Ford Foundation Fellowships Program
- Fund for Lesbian and Gay Students (FLAGS): Multiple Scholarships
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund: Scholarships
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- Paul & Daisy Soros Foundation
- Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues (SPSSI)
- TOEFL: Multiple Awards and Scholarships
- UNCF (United Negro College Fund, Inc.)
- U.S. Department of Education: Office of Post-Secondary Education Awards
Financial Aid Office
Johns Hopkins University
School of Education, Education Building
2800 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
M to F | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Request support through
SEAM’s online form