Apply for Financial Aid – 2021-2022

The Johns Hopkins School of Education Financial Aid Office aims to make applying for financial aid as seamless as possible.

STEP 1 – Complete the FAFSA (Required for Applicants, Newly Admitted, and Continuing Students)

Complete the 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You must include the Federal School Code of E00475 on your FAFSA. In order to complete the FAFSA, you will need an FSA ID. You can complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) prior to being admitted. The FAFSA can be completed prior to or after being admitted to the university. Did you get selected for Federal Verification during the FAFSA Process?

STEP 2 – Complete Our Planned Enrollment Form (Required for Newly Admitted & Continuing Students)

Once you have been admitted to the School of Education, you can complete the 2021-22 planned enrollment form. The form can be found on the financial aid portal which admitted students can access through SIS Self Service. Once logged into SIS, click Financial Aid and you will be redirected to the financial aid portal, Net Partner. On Net Partner, click Menu, then select Planned Enrollment Form. The SOE planned enrollment form cannot be completed prior to being admitted to the university.

STEP 3 – Complete the Institutional Scholarship Application

Through the generosity of our donors, our endowed scholarship awards range on average from $500 to $1,500 per semester and are applied to tuition expenses beginning in the fall semester. Please visit the Grants & Scholarships page for more information.

Additional Resources for Military Personnel

If you served on active duty, you might be eligible for education benefits offered by the Department of Veterans Affairs. For example, the Post-9/11 GI Bill provides financial support for educational and housing expenses to individuals with at least 90 days of aggregate service after September 10, 2001, or individuals discharged with a service-connected disability after 30 days. You must have received an honorable discharge to be eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill.

If you are currently serving in the military, you may be eligible for funding offered through the Department of Defense Tuition Assistance program. Check your eligibility status and the amount for which you qualify with your service prior to enrolling.

If you are the spouse or child of a service member who is serving on active duty Title 10 orders in the pay grades of E1-E5, O1-O2, or W1-W2, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the Department of Defense for education, training, and/or the occupational license and credentials necessary for a portable career.

If you are the spouse or child of a service member, you may be eligible for transfer of the service member’s Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits to you.

Contact Information

Financial Aid Office
Johns Hopkins University
School of Education, Education Building
2800 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

Phone: 410-516-9808

Office Hours
M to F | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Request support through SEAM’s online form.