MEHP: Admission Requirements
- Applicants are required to hold an advanced degree (masters or higher) in the health professions or a related field from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university.
- All degrees and coursework at both the undergraduate and graduate levels (including incomplete programs of study and/or for programs still in progress) must reflect a minimum gpa of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Required Application Documents
- Completion of online application
- Submission of $80 application fee
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
- A personal essay or letter of interest
- Professional CV or résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants who meet admission requirements will participate in an interview (in person, Skype, or phone) to ensure that their goals align with the goals of the program prior to an offer of admission.
Academic transcripts for degrees conferred by non-U.S. institutions are required to be evaluated for their equivalence to similar degrees earned in the U.S. – see credential evaluations. Physicians who have completed ECFMG certification may submit the Certification Verification Status Report in lieu of the course-by-course evaluation to satisfy this requirement for their medical degree.
Dr. John Flynn, Dr. Anne Belcher, and Dr. Toni Ungaretti held an information session. Watch it here.