Master of Education in the Health Professions (MEHP)
Johns Hopkins University, through an innovative collaboration of its schools of Business, Education, Medicine, Nursing and Public Health, is offering a world-class degree — the Master of Education in the Health Professions (MEHP) — that is preparing a new generation of health professionals to teach effectively for schools and training programs related to medicine, public health, nursing and other health professions.
The MEHP program features:
- Quality inter-professional instruction by interdisciplinary faculty teams
- Hypothesis-driven and evidence-based teaching
- Mentored education research and publication guidance
- Part-time, flexible and an entirely online format designed for busy professionals
- High-quality learning experience with direct relevance to your role as an educator
More information on this groundbreaking program, including admissions information, program of study and faculty, is available via the links on the right.
Questions may be directed to MEHP@jhu.edu or by contacting Margaret Shamer at (410) 516-5265.