Upon successful completion of the Ed.D., we expect each graduates will:
- Participate in a diverse community of educational practice.
- Contribute to the public discourse on improvement of education.
- Engage in and promote evidence-based practices through the application of rigorous methodology.
- Link high quality education research to policy and practice.
- Provide leadership in their education context by applying advanced theoretical perspectives to problems of practice.
- Develop mutually beneficial partnerships between public and private interests.
- Lead innovative education policy.
- Implement inclusive and socially just policies, practices, and organizational change processes.