If it was easy, you wouldn't be interested.
Let us prepare you to become a certified counselor.
Counseling and Human Development programs are committed to preparing students who have:
- a high level of competence
- the skills to research and evaluate their practice
- extensive knowledge of counseling theories and practice that can serve many diverse, ethnic, socioeconomic and cultural schools communities
- learned the core values of counseling: promoting research, commitment to diversity, and understanding human development theories
Program benefits include:
- a nationally recognized evidenced-based counseling curriculum aligned with national and state standards
- a distinguished faculty with extensive counseling experience
- a strong support system through partnerships with schools districts and mental health settings
Learn about our programs or connect with an admissions representative 1-877-JHU-SOE1 or email@example.com
Application deadline is February 1, 2014 for Fall Semester.
Ranked #2 for Best Graduate Schools of Education by US News & World Report