Why Educators Choose Johns Hopkins
Johns Hopkins is a leading provider of advanced degrees in education. Our students benefit from:
- Flexible full- and part-time programs conveniently located at campuses in Baltimore, Columbia, and Rockville, Maryland.
- A commitment to student and alumni support through advising, mentoring, and networking. You will receive personalized support from faculty and staff throughout your study and beyond.
- A curriculum based on current research, best practices, and national professional standards that prepares you for credentialing and success as an educator.
- A supportive faculty who are leading scholars and experienced educators.
- Access to multiple partnerships with public school systems that support and guide your learning in authentic school settings. Some options even allow you to earn a salary while you pursue your degree.
- For experienced educators, the flexibility to pursue your goals and interests through specialized and flexible graduate certificates. Some options allow you to earn a degree by combining certificates.
- Campus facilities that provide access to a range of services, including career counseling, computer facilities, and Johns Hopkins' Web-based library resources.
Your Next Step
Click here to have us send you information or call us at 1-877-JHU-SOE1 (1-877-548-7631).