Thank you for your interest in the School of Education! We invite you to visit the campus and meet with a member of our admissions team. The following resources will help you get a better idea of the surrounding campus community, Baltimore City and campus life. The city of Baltimore is filled with historical sites and bursting with social life.
There are lots of options to get around the city. If you plan to drive, here's more information on parking around the campus. There is also plenty of public transportation, including the free Charm City Circulator.
There are several hotels nearby that are convenient for your stay in Baltimore.
1. Hit Barnes & Nobel for a drink and a Hopkins t-shirt
2. Tour the Homewood campus
3. Have a farm to table dinner at Gertrude’s
4. Cheer the Jays on to victory
5. Visit the Homewood museum
(Also see the Hopkins History Checklist)
1. Check out the black reef at the Inner Harbor
3. Visit Fells Point for good eats and fun
4. Stroll through Little Italy
5. Chow down on a bushel of famous Maryland crabs
Looking for even more inspiration? Click here to check out these video tours from Hopkins students.
Have questions about your upcoming visit? Shoot us an email and we’ll do our best to help!