Master of Education in the Health Professions (MEHP)
The Johns Hopkins University, through an innovative collaboration of its Schools of Business, Education, Medicine, Nursing, and Public Health, is offering a world class degree – the Master of Education in the Health Professions (MEHP) – that prepares a new generation of health professionals to teach effectively for schools and training programs related to medicine, public health, nursing, and other health professions.
The MEHP program features:
- Quality interprofessional instruction by interdisciplinary faculty teams
- Hypothesis-driven and evidence based teaching
- Mentored education research and publication guidance
- Part-time, flexible and entirely online format – designed for busy professionals
- High-quality learning experience with direct relevance to your role as an educator
More information on this groundbreaking program – including admissions information, program of study and faculty, is available via the links on the left.
Questions may be directed to MEHP@jhu.edu or by contacting Ms. Margaret Shamer at (410) 516-5265.
Dr. Johns Flynn, Dr. Anne Belcher and Dr. Toni Ungaretti held an information session. Watch it here.