- Applicants are required to hold an advanced degree (masters or higher) in the health professions or a related field from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university.
- All degrees and coursework at both the undergraduate and graduate levels (including imcomplete programs of study and/or for programs still in progress) must have earned a minimum gpa of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Required Application Documents:
- Johns Hopkins University Application
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Professional CV or résumé
- A personal essay or letter of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- $80 application fee.
Visit education.jhu.edu/admission for details and to apply.