- Applicants are required to hold an advanced degree (masters or higher) in the health professions or a related field from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university.
- All degrees and coursework at both the undergraduate and graduate levels (including imcomplete programs of study and/or for programs still in progress) must have earned a minimum gpa of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Required Application Documents:
- Completion of online application
- Submission of $80 application fee
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- A personal essay or letter of interest
- Professional CV or résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
Selected applicants will be invited to participate in an interview (in person, Skype, or phone) focused on motivation alignment of applicant's goals to program goals and outcomes prior to the admission decision.
Visit education.jhu.edu/admission for details and to apply.