The School of Education offers several Master's degree programs, both full- and part-time, that will help put you on the path to your dream career as an educator. Learn more about our available programs by visiting the links below.
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) -- with specializations in Elementary Education and Secondary Education (in a variety of subject areas).
- Master of Science in Special Education -- with specializations leading to both certification and non-certification.
- Master of Science in Counseling -- with specializations in Mental Health Counseling and School Counseling.
- Master of Science in Education -- with specializations in School Administration and Supervision, Reading, Technology for Educators, and Educational Studies (Interdisciplinary).
- Master of Science in Education - Educational Studies (Teach For America Partnership)
- Master of Education in the Health Professions (MEHP) -- representing an innovative collaboration among five Johns Hopkins University schools, Business, Education, Medicine, Nursing and Public Health, the MEHP program prepares the next generation of health professionals to teach effectively in school and training programs in medicine, public health, nursing and other health-related professions.