Applications to the Ph.D. program will be accepted for AY17-18 beginning July 1, 2016. The deadline for applying to the program is December 1, 2016.
Applicants to the Ph.D. program will need the following:
- A master’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university. Previous degrees must document outstanding academic achievement in an area of study closely associated with the objectives of this Ph.D. program.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Superior scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken within the past five years
- A completed application form
- A Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Three letters of reference affirming the applicant's qualifications for advanced graduate study and potential for professional development in the field
- A personal statement outlining professional plans, goals, and expectations related to the Ph.D. program (not to exceed 750 words)
- International students must fulfill the general requirements for admission and complete additional requirements which are detailed here.
Selected applicants who meet the entrance requirements will be invited to interview with the Doctoral Admissions Committee.