NOTE: Application Deadline for Fall 2014: December 1, 2013
Applicants to the Ph.D. program will need the following:
- A master’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores taken within the past five years
- A completed application form
- A resume
- At least three recommendations submitted by:
- Two faculty members who are acquainted with the student’s previous academic work
- A supervisor or administrator who has been in a position to evaluate the student’s professional development
- A personal statement of professional goals (not to exceed 750 words) including responses to the following questions:
- How will participating in the program advance your career?
- What experiences have you had that relate to school improvement?
- What do you hope to learn as a result of being a student in the PhD program?
- International students must fulfill the general requirements for admission and complete additional requirements which are detailed here.
Selected applicants will be invited to a second phase of the admission process, which will include an interview with members of the Admissions Committee.
This program has now been endorsed by MHEC and is approved to begin accepting application. To apply, please go the How To Apply page on our admissions website. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) JHU-SOE1 Toll Free.